Hook, Line and Sinker
Once you have gathered all necessary tools and supplies, fishing is quite simple. Here are all steps required:
- Craft an improvised fishing rod with rope and a long stick
- Make a bone hook by combining a knife and bones
- Use a shovel or other tools to dig in the ground for worms
- Add the worm to the bone hook to craft bait
- Combine the hooked bait with the rod
- Find a water source, get close to it and hold left mouse
- When you’re done fishing, check what you got on the ground next to your feet
You can catch Carp in fresh water ponds and Mackerel in the sea. Every usage of the rod will slowly degrade it. You’ll have a chance to catch fish, catch nothing or loose your bait if you catch nothing. Cut up the fish into filets to grill or cook it.
While you’re at it, why not have a cassette player with some music besides you? Since the initial release, we’ve doubled the amount of tapes you can find.
Have fun fishing, you might even dig up some trash or treasure!